Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Haven't Been To The Gym In 2 Months

Was checking out the Creativity Top 5 and stumbled on this new BBDO NY spot for New Balance:



I then went on to watch the rest:









Maybe I just dug the writing, particularly the last line and tag, but something in there was working for me. Something in there made me feel like going for a run.

So I did. Along with my roommate, Tristan.

What sort of world are we living in, where commercials are our (at least my) main motivation to get off our asses and go outside? Whatever happened to wanting to run for the love of being healthy and for feeling good about ourselves? For the pure joy of being alone with just our thoughts and bumping music on deserted Richmond sidewalks?

Whatever happened to not needing a fucking shoe company to make us move?

dubs. out.

No comments: