Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Maybe Now That Charlton Heston is Gone...

...we can finally take the guns from his cold dead hands.

Today marks the one year anniversary of the shootings at Virginia Tech. Most people seemed to agree that it doesn't feel like that long ago.

While I'm sure every school in the country had some sort of vigil, actually going to school in Virginia with a good amount of Tech alums, things felt pretty sombering around here.

A few students posted up the following, which I found very touching.




They also put this up, which, although powerful, didn't affect me in the way that it probably should have...














...And then I came to this picture:


There are a lot of things we take for granted in this world. And ironically enough, our lives are probably what we think about least.

dubs. out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.