Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bumper Sticker Hell

My roommate, Jordan and I were getting into his car to drive somewhere last week, and as we were pulling out of the spot, I noticed that the car in front of us had two Hanna Montana bumper stickers on it. This got me thinking about all the awful, meaningless shit people put on their cars.


Um. What?


Jesus thinks you're an asshole too, amigo.


How bout no, Scott.


I'd rather I were not behind you.


Lady, you're scarin' us.


There is no real reason why you need to tell us this other than to show how funny you are. Problem is, it's not funny.


Oh, puns and threats.


You are not worth understanding.


That's very mature of you.


You would.


When the tough go drinking at Whitey's, the tough get DUIs.


You're awful at life.


I hate you.

dubs. out.